Students who contribute to the 21st century society in a positive, creative and productive manner.
To foster the development of productive, creative, critical thinkers who have the ability to adapt and positively contribute to society.
Expected School wide Learning Results
Palmdale High School Students will:
Excel academically as evidenced by
- Proficiency on CSTs
- Meeting A-G requirements and CTE standards
- Proficiency on the CAHSEE
Be prepared to pursue post-high school career/educational/technical endeavors
- Develop informational & literacy technologies
- Become college and career ready with 21st century skills
Become responsible citizens
- Collaborative workers
- Value Diversity
- Communicate effectively
- Critical/Creative Thinkers