PALMDALE HIGH SCHOOL
Good Evening Parents and Guardians of the Class of 2018. Although it may seem difficult to believe, the high school journey for our seniors is rapidly drawing to an end.
For parents/guardians, this is always a special moment and I would like to extend my sincere congratulations to you on the success of your graduating child from Palmdale High School. Please allow me to share some specifics with you for your graduation planning purposes:
- Graduation rehearsals will be held on Thursday May 24th, May 25th, May 29th and May 30th beginning at 7:30am. Attendance at all the rehearsals is mandatory for your son or daughter.
- Your graduate may not alter their cap or gown in any way and I would suggest removing it from the packaging a day or two prior to the event to get out the wrinkles.
- No cell phones are allowed the day of graduation. Please coordinate with your graduate a meeting place for when the graduation ceremony concludes.
- Any guests in attendance are NOT allowed to bring any balloons, posters or noisemakers into the stadium. As they are not allowed in the bleachers and will obstruct the view of others in
- Graduates may NOT wear high heels or wedges. Flats only.
Graduation from high school is an event that comes once in a student’s lifetime. The administration and faculty make every effort to provide a ceremony steeped in tradition, one that brings meaning to all graduates and their families and loved ones.